300 Crescent Court, Suite 1350
Dallas, Texas 75201
____________________________________Download V Card
Brandye L. Brown, J.D. received her J.D. from Baylor University School of Law graduating cum laude, her Executive MBA from Texas Woman’s University, and her B.S. in Political Science, summa cum laude from Texas A & M University. Brandye has over a decade of legal experience and works with clients in estate planning, wealth preservation, business planning, and estate and trust administration. Brandye also has extensive experience in private equity, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate restructuring.
Education & Accreditations
- Texas A & M University (1999)
B.S. in Political Science, summa cum laude
- Baylor University School of Law (2002)
J.D., cum laude
Notes and Comments Editor, Baylor Law Review
- Texas Woman’s University (2009)
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Texas, Real Estate, Probate & Trust Law Section
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Estate Planning Council
- Board Member, The Plano Conservancy for Historic Preservation, Inc.
- Active in Attorneys Serving the Community, Texas Wall Street Women, and Women’s Finance Exchange
- Past Board Member & Committee Chair, Shakespeare Festival of Dallas
- Past Committee Chair, DBA Community Involvement Committee
- Author, Trust FAQs: Ask an Estate Planner, Dallas Bar Association Headnotes (December 2017).