Fort Worth Office
777 Main Street, Suite 700
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
Kory W. Nelson, J.D. received his J.D. from South Texas College of Law, his Impartial Third-Party Certification from the Frank Evans Center of Conflict Resolution, and his B.B.A. in Marketing from Texas Christian University. Prior to joining The Blum Firm, Mr. Nelson managed his own practice, representing clients in probate and guardianship litigation matters. He frequently works with clients regarding will contests, executor or trustee actions, and guardianship creation or modification matters. In addition to his litigation practice, Mr. Nelson also assists clients in routine estate administration matters.
Education & Accreditations
- Texas Christian University (1994)
B.B.A. in Marketing
- Frank Evans Center for Conflict Resolution (2006)
Impartial Third-Party Certification
- South Texas College of Law (2006)
- State Bar of Texas
Professional Memberships & Designations
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Probate Bar Association
Community Service & Personal Interests
- Kory lives in Keller with his wife, Angela and their daughter Kairi. In his spare time, Kory enjoys playing golf and camping trips with his family.