Please welcome our newest attorneys, Ed Copley and Doug Paul. Ed joins our Dallas office as Senior Counsel and Doug joins our Austin office as a partner.
Laura L. Haley has been promoted to a Senior Associate.
Amy Ott and Rachel Saltsman have both been promoted to partners.
Marvin Blum was selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America – Trusts & Estates (2016 Edition)
Recent Speeches & Handouts
- November 19-20, 2015 – “Income Taxation of Trusts and Estates” presented by John Hunter (2015 TSCPA Advanced Estate Planning Conference)
- August 11, 2015 – The popular estate planning technique, “Squeeze, Freeze, and Burn” by Marvin Blum
- August 7, 2015 – “Estate Tax Update” by Gary Post (Fort Worth CPA Tax Institute).
- August 7, 2015 – “Avoiding NII Tax For High Net Worth Individuals” by Marvin Blum (Fort Worth CPA Tax Institute).
- August 7, 2015 – “Partnership and S Corporation Differences” by John Hunter (Fort Worth CPA Tax Institute).